Wednesday, September 29, 2010

C-day

Today I had the Italian test... disaster :p The first part was ok but then... SO I have a very long time to go.
Hopefully hearing Italian enough will help me out. Monday it's D-day. First classes in Italian. Unfortunately the schedule isn't available yet, so still have to decide which classes I'll take.
Good news is that I'm registered at the faculty (for 10 months, so that worked out eventually). Administration so far isn't as bad as I thought it would be (besides queuing  for 2h to get the stupid codice fiscale). But like I said the hard part still has to start.

Anyhow less boring things: yesterday we had a nice dinner with some friends from the German flatmate. The two french girls arrived as well. I think they were a bit overwhelmed yesterday with the company (=combination of having to travel all day + bunch of people drinking wine + loud people :p).
They seem nice and I've got the feeling their level of Italian is a lot higher then mine. As they are going to the same faculty, Valle Giulia, they can maybe help me out form time to time.

Sunday there'll be a trip to San Marino to taste some Italian wine, I'm curious how that'll be. Now I'll have lunch with the flatmates and then catch some sleep (as yesterday it was rather late combined with an early (painful :p) Italian exam). Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment