Sunday, September 26, 2010

First impression

So I've been in rome for some days now. Like expected I still have to manage quite some administrative stuff. Including a problem with how long my stay is according Ugent and according to La Sapienza. But I'm sure that'll be in order soon... I hope.
The Italian language is still a huge barrier. Every time I try to communicate in Italian I realize I still have a very long way to go. On the other hand I met some friendly people around here. Been to some parties and the first evening got to know some people from Teheran. Wouldn't think that my first evening out would be with people from Iran. Also some people from Poland and the first fellow-foreigner who studies at Valle Giulia. Yesterday my new flatmate from Portugal arrived. So I guess the apartment will soon be filled with the people I'll live with the upcoming year.
Today I'm planning to study some Italian, as on wednesday I have a first exam of it. Unfortunately I'm thinking that the last 3 days... so fingers crossed that I'll manage today.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment